Loading...
Testwale Logo

FAQ

How long will it take for my account to be activated once the payment is made?

Once the payment is made, your account will be activated right away.

Pages are not loading properly.

Try checking your internet connection or restart your phone. If the problem still persists, take a screenshot and send us at [email protected], we will look into it.

How can I reset my password?

For the users registered with their mobile number, follow the following steps for resetting your password: 1. You need to enter your mobile number on the log-in page. 2. Click "Forget Password", to get an OTP on your registered number. 3. Using the OTP received on your number, you can now reset your password.

Pages are not loading properly.

Try checking your internet connection or restart your phone. If the problem still persists, take a screenshot and send us at [email protected], we will look into it.

How can I change the language of the article and quizzes?

We have a "Change Language" option in Test Series and Daily Quizzes. If you want the content (test and quiz) in Hindi/English language, go to Settings -> Change Language, to change your default language from Hindi to English or Vice-Versa.

I am unable to make payment for the pass.

In case of failure of a transaction before the amount deduction, we advise the student to try making the payment again. In case of transaction failure after amount deduction either access to the purchased product will be provided within few hours or we request the student to wait for 3 to 4 working days. The money will be credited back to his/her account.

I have made the payment but the tests are not unlocked.

Although rare, if so: You can directly mail us at [email protected] and we will resolve your issue.

What are all the payment methods allowed to buy a plan?

You can pay using: Credit Card/ Debit Card or Through: UPI and Netbanking.

What happens if I get disconnected during a test?

Don't worry! We auto-pause your test so, you can resume the test where you left. The test can also be manually paused by clicking on the "Pause" icon on the top left corner inside the timer circle. Please note: This function is not available in a Live Test.

What are the benefits of the subscription?

Here you will get access to test series and quizzes by top Educators. This will evaluate your learning and measure your progress.

ONGC Videsh discovers oil in Colombia

Tags: Economics/Business

ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL), the wholly-owned subsidiary and overseas investment company of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), on June 23 announced that it has made an oil discovery in the Llanos Basin region of Colombia. ONGC is owned by the Government of India.

The company has made an oil discovery in the recently drilled Urraca-IX oil well, in CPO-5 block, Llanos Basin, Colombia.

The block was awarded to OVL in 2008 by Colombia. OVL holds 70% participating interest in the block while the remaining 30% stake in the block is held by its partner Geopark.

OVL in Colombia 

OVL has a significant presence in the oil and gas sector of Colombia. OVL has two oil producing blocks in Colombia .It is owned by Mansarovar Energy Colombia ltd (MECL)

MECL is a 50:50 joint venture company of OVL and Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Corporation (SIPC) of China. Apart from this OVL has a stake in seven exploratory blocks in Colombia.

OVL now has stake in 35 oil and gas projects in 15 countries. Of these, it produces oil & gas from 14 assets, hydrocarbons have been discovered in four assets, and exploration is at various stages in 14 assets while three projects are in the pipeline. 

ONGC Videsh Limited 

  • ONGC Videsh Limited is a Miniratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) of the Government of India.
  • It is  under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
  • It is a wholly owned subsidiary and overseas arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), the flagship national oil company (NOC) of India. 
  • The primary business of ONGC Videsh is to prospect for oil and gas acreages outside India, including exploration, development and production of oil and gas. 
  • ONGC Videsh is the second largest petroleum company of India, next only to its parent ONGC.

Headquarters : New Delhi 

Chairperson: The Chairperson of ONGC is the Chairperson of OVL. At present Dr. Alka Mittal

Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -

Search By Tags

Committee Festivals of India Russia-Ukraine Sports National Economy/Finance International Relations Government Schemes Popular Defence Books and Authors Science and Technology Summits Economics/Business Awards Person in news State News Important Days Sports News International News National News
serablock login_ch-testwale