Practice ICAR Exam, with online test series
ICAR Related Content Tab
ICAR-IARI (Indian Agricultural Research Institute) Recruitment 2021-22
Updated On : 11 Mar, 2022
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducts examinations for the recruitment of Technicians under pay level 3. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to make their career in the agriculture sector. Eligible candidates may apply for this post after knowing important details about the notification released by ICAR- IARI.
18th December 2021
Last date to apply
10th January, 2022
Last date to submit fee
10th January, 2022
Online Examination date
28th Feb, 2nd March, 4th Mach, 5th March 2022
How To Apply
Candidates can fill this application form online by following some simple steps —
1. First you have to visit official website of ICAR i.e. Click Here
2. Instruction page will appear on the screen after clicking on the provided link.
3. Read the instructions carefully and accept terms & conditions by clicking on “I Agree”.
4. You have to register yourself with your valid Email ID or Mobile Number.
5. Your login details will be sent on your registered Email id.
6. Login with your required details.
7. Now, fill your form with required personal details in the application.
8. Upload your required documents in required format.
9. After filling your details, pay your application fee as per your category.
10. After submitting your application take a print out of the application form for further references.
Note: Application fee is to be submitted through net banking. Application fee/charges once paid will be neither refunded nor adjusted in any other examination.
UR/ OBC - NCL / EWS
Women / SC / ST / Ex- Servicemen / PwD
Admit Card Or Hall Ticket:
Before 10 or 15 days of the examination, your admit card will be updated on the official website of the authorities. Some steps are given below which will help you download your admit card.
Go to the official website i.e Click Here
Now, click the exam admit card.
Now, enter your registration details such as your registration ID or password.
Your admit card appears on the screen.
Now, download your admit card and take the printout of the same for the further process.
(Note: Your admit card or hall ticket is the most important document for your examination in which all required details such as your name, date of birth, photo, registration details, name of your centres, date of your examination and reporting time of your examination are mentioned.)
ICAR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must be an Indian citizen / subject to Nepal or Bhutan. Refugees of Tibetan origin can also apply for the same. Those who have migrated here to be permanent citizens of India can also apply for ICAR Examination.
(b) Educational Qualification
Candidates must have cleared the matriculation examination with any recognised Board and scored above 60%.
Candidates must be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
Relaxation in age shall be given in accordance with the rules and regulations of the central government. Below is the table given which clearly indicates age relaxation periods for different reserved categories —
Relaxation in age
Note: In any case the maximum age limit cannot be more than 58 years.
ICAR EXAM PATTERN
Examination to be conducted will consist of an objective type question in online mode i.e. CBT (computer based test). Each right answer will be awarded with 1 mark and every wrong answer will lead to a deduction of ¼ marks. Exams will be conducted in both mediums i.e. English and Hindi.
No. of Ques
1. General Knowledge
General Policy & Scientific Research
Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
Physical & Chemical Substances: Nature & Behaviour
World of Living
Effects of Current and Natural Resources
4. Social Science
Contemporary World Democratic Politics
Understanding Economic Development & Disaster Management
The number of vacancies advertised in the notification for this post is 641. Category wise post break is tabulated below:
Salary for these posts will be paid according to Level-3 of 7th CPC pay matrix of ICAR.
ICAR CUT OFF
As per the official notification minimum Qualifying marks set by the IACR according to different categories are tabulated below:
SC / OBC-NCL / EWS
If you want to crack this exam with a good score, you must visit our online portal “TESTWALE”, where you can find complete study material. This will help you understand the pattern and enable you to prepare well for the exam. The following steps can be followed to access our website:
1. Click on the given link i.e. Click Here
2. Now our homepage will appear on the screen.
3. Now scroll down and you will get the required study material along with the dedicated test series, sectional tests and daily quizzes designed and prepared by best authors and subject matter experts.