Practice RAILWAY GROUP D PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER,RRB GROUP D, with online test series
GROUP D Related Content Tab
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D 2021-2022
Updated On : 04 Apr, 2022
RRB GROUP D OVERVIEW
Since examination for the posts of Group D which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board is in the limelight because of their results which were declared in Jan 2022.
As per the recent updates released in the notice 13 Notice RRBs 10 03 22 by the Ministry of Railways, the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct only a single-stage CBT Level-1 Examination for the RRB Group D Posts and there will be no second-stage CBT.
The tentative examination date will be in the month of July 2022 and the Admit Card will be released in the month of June 2022 for the same.
Railway Recruitment Board is soon going to conduct an examination for the recruitment of a total of 1,03,769 eligible candidates for RRB Group D Posts (Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, and other posts in Level I department).
RRB Group D Exam 2021
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Name of Post|
Track Maintainer (Grade-IV), Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I Posts
28th February 2019
|Mode of exam|
Computer-based test (Online)
Computer Based Test
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply
Visit the Click Here official website by clicking on the provided link.
Look for the notification "RRB 2022 Recruitment for Group D" and click on it.
The list of the various Railway Zones will appear on the screen. Select the Railway Zone you wish to apply and then click on the New Registration link. Please keep in mind that once the preliminary registration is completed and a registration number is assigned, the Railway Zone cannot be changed.
Fill in the required information, such as your name, e-mail address, and contact information, and then click 'I accept.'
A Password and a Registration Number will be sent to your email address.
Log in with your registration number and password to complete your educational information and upload documents such as category certificates and mark sheets. Check all of the information and then click "Submit" once you've double-checked everything.
When you click the submit button, you will be re-directed to the payment gateway page. Make the necessary payment and fill out the form.
Once the fee is successfully submitted, your application will be generated.
For your records, print a copy of the completed application form and payment receipt.
General / OBC
SC / ST / PwBD/Transgender/EWS/Minority Communities
All Category Female
For General / OBC categories: Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
For SC/ST/PwBD/Transgenger/EWS/Minority Communities and Female Candidates: *This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Mode of payment:
The payment can be made:
Online through Netbanking/Debit or Credit Card/UPI.
Offline through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan
RRB GROUP D ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Age Limit: To be eligible for the RRC Group D 2021 Exam, the candidates must be between 18 years and 33 years as of 1st January 2019.
Relaxation in Upper Limit
OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)
Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months of service after attestation
33 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
36 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
38 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
Candidates have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
38 years of age
41 years of age
43 years of age
Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in a minimum of 3 years service
Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization
33 years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.
36 years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.
38 years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.
Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from their husband but not remarried.
Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
33 years of age plus the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to a maximum of three years.
36 years of age plus the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to a maximum of three years.
38 years of age plus the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to a maximum of three years.
Candidates who have commenced Act Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates who had completed their High School (Class 10) from an institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT or held National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) provided by NCVT are eligible to apply for RRB Group D Recruitment Exam.
RRB GROUP D EXAM PATTERN
There will be a single Online CBT Exam for RRC Group D 2021 Exam, followed by physical efficiency test and document verification:
Number of questions
General Awareness & Current affairs
General Intelligence and reasoning
Note: A total of 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks.
There will be a negative marking of ⅓ marks for each wrong answer.
RRB GROUP D SYLLABUS
RRB GROUP D SELECTION PROCESS
The recruitment process shall involve the following three stages:
- Computer-Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical/Document Verification
RRB GROUP D VACANCY
A total of 1,03,769 Vacancies for various posts in different regions has been released by the Railway Recruitment Board. Let’s have a look at Zone wise and Category wise Vacancies.
East Central Railway
East Coast Railway
Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro
North Central Railway & DLW
Northeastern railway, MCF & RDSO
North Western Railway
North East Frontier Railway
Northern Railway, DMW & RCF
South Central Railway
South East Central Railway
South Eastern Railway
South Western railway & RWF
Southern Railway & ICF
West Central Railway
RRB GROUP D SALARY
The basic salary of a selected candidate will be Rs 18,000. Apart from basic pay, the candidate will also receive other allowances as well.
RRB GROUP D PREPARATION TIPS
In order to ensure selection, one needs to have a proper preparation Plan that will guarantee success in the exam.
- Be Thorough With The Syllabus :Go through the RRB Group D syllabus and see what all topics are included under each section of the Online Exam. Categorize your strength and weakness, to find out which topics are easy and which are difficult.
- Create A Timetable: The next step is to create a proper and realistic timetable. Separate time slots should be allotted for each of the sections. More time should be spent on the section that you find difficult and less time on your strong sections.
- Develop Reading Habits & Clear Your Concepts: You need to understand what each of the concepts means. Otherwise, it won’t be possible for you to even identify the problems. Especially for the General Knowledge & General Awareness sections, you need an extensive reading. These sections needs you to have information about a wide range of topics at your fingertips. All these things can be achieved with regular reading of Newspaper and Articles.
- Memorize The Various Rules, Formulas & Steps To Solve Problems: The Mathematics section needs one to remember a large number of formulas. For General Intelligence (Reasoning) section, you need to understand the theory and then remember the various rules and steps to solve problems.
- Practice Diligently: The next step is to solve RRB Group D Mock test (at least one daily) diligently until you feel confident about a particular topic. Mark the specific type of questions that you find difficult so that you can visit them later.
- Work on Your Time Management: You need to have a balance between your speed and accuracy. Without speed, you won’t be able to finish the paper on time. And without accuracy, you won’t be able to score well. So, practice in a time bound manner and try to control the amount of time you spend on every question.
- Work on Your Weaknesses: Once you have finished the whole syllabus, take RRB Group D full mock tests (full test). Analyze how you have performed and find out what mistakes you have made. Work on them to improve. Also, as you take mock tests, develop a proper strategy to take the exam. Your strategy should be such that you finish the paper on time with maximum accuracy and minimum negative marking.